Licenses and Permits

The Town of Saguache requires the following licenses and permits:

Building Permits
Business Licenses
Dog Licenses
Liquor Licenses (in conjunction with the State of Colorado)
Permits for working on either Water or Sewer lines

Please see the Clerk or Deputy Clerk at the
Town Hall for more information or to apply for any Town licenses or permits.  The State of Colorado may require further permits or licenses.